July 25, 2016

THANKFUL

WEARING: Melissa Araujo Top (coming soon), JBrand Jeans, Alexander Wang Heels, Fendi Bag & THP SHOP cuffs.

Today was my birthday, I feel so thankful and grateful to be surrounded by amazing, incredible people. I have to pinch myself sometimes, I am so lucky to have like minded people as friends, who are truly happy to support me chase my dreams.

I want to thank my friends, family and everyone who brings the best out of me, because of them I believe that I can better myself everyday, and push to get there. I feel loved and full of positive energy; I have a smile stamped across my face and my heart is full.

I wore this to my birthday brunch, the top is from my upcoming collection (coming soon), I am working hard to finish it. Keep watching this space as I preview what is new in my design life, and new outfits will be coming soon!

Photos by Ben Kwan.

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely love what you're wearing, congrats for the jacket, beautiful design! Happy birthday!
    www.sanssouci.website

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fishnet jacket makes a great impact and adds to the look. I always enjoy outfits which can be worn with heels as well as sneakers. All in all that is a fabulous outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! And happy birthday love! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So strong look
    I LOVE it girl!!

    >> http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.pt/ <<

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this mesh jacket! the slit in your T-shirt is so cool :)
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete