BLACK WHITE SUMMERTIME

WEARING: Dezzal Top, American Apparel Leather Skirt, Breda watch, Celine Sunglasses, Mackage Bag.

The Off-The-Shoulder trend isn't going anywhere anytime soon. I decided to do a feminine take on it with this top from Dezzal and paired it with a mini leather skirt. This photos were taken before I left for my vacation when I went out for a belated birthday brunch. The top is super comfortable and versatile. Looks good with skinny jeans as well. Are you guys are still loving this trend or over it?
I will have lots of beautiful nature photos when I get back from my holidaze. I hope August is going to be amazing for all of us! 

Comments

  1. I'm still feeling it, more so now with that gorgeous and unique top. It's fairly chilly on my side of the world though, so I can't really indulge in it much.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great top (:

    www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this outfit! Also thanks for commenting on my blog xx

    Millie x
    Queenmillie.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a cool top, never seen anything like it!!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So original the top! You are amazing!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving Dezzal right now, this off shoulder top is super cute!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing! I really like this two tone, off-shoulder top- it's so unique

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a new and lovely take on a white shirt. I enjoy the trend but it doesn't make me run to the store and look for a shirt with bare shoulders. When a piece speaks to me I'll buy it. I would love your version though. It's special. And you styled it perfectly. I love everything about the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice!

    http://thedaydreamings.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's official, I'm obsessed with your style! on point outfit head to toe dear <3
    www.rebelrebel.co | Bloglovin x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment