MOROCCO - REVISITED


To travel, to see and experience more of the world are some of my main goals in life. I travel as much as possible, work hard, save and go; it's even better when I get to go somewhere for work. I have many countries, cities and places that I would like to visit one day. Morocco was on my list, and what a place! Beautiful in its many colours, streets are alive with noises, the people and the architecture will leave your senses full and wanting more. I was fortunate enough to visit this country with one of my best friends, and we really took our time exploring the cities, markets, restaurants and street food too - best mint tea ever. Sometimes not all experiences abroad, being a female traveller are pleasant, trust me we had a few of those moments. I have learnt when travelling to just roll with things as they happen, good or bad. Do not hold on to anything that is not going to bring you positivity, to just take in all that is different and beautiful. 
What are your dream places to visit? Share some of your experiences and let me know in the comments below!

Comments

  1. These photos are so inspiring! Morocco is a very beautiful place, I hope you had a great time (:

    www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go to so many places, that it's even hard to enumerate just a few. I would definitely like to visit Morocco, especially when I see the lovely photos that you took.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visited Morocco 2 years ago and loved the architecture of their cities! But I didn't like to see how they treat their animals :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning images! Love the colour palette!
    www.sanssouci.website


    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post. Stunning atmosphere.
    Your blog is very interesting. I hope you will like mine
    a lot of kisses
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has made me even more determined to visit Morocco. It looks beautiful!

    www.rosieleizrowice.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment