ALL BLACK EVERYTHING

WEARING: Club Monaco Blazer and Cashmere Turtleneck, No Brand Culotte, Celine Trio Bag and Converse sneakers.

The weather continues to be cold and wet, over here has been raining most of the time. I mean Spring is almost here but I can certainly tell you, it sure does not feel like it. My everyday uniform lately has been a turtleneck, some comfortable pants that shows a bit of my ankles (in this case here culottes) and a pair of sneakers. That's how I have been surviving this weather.

The good news is after such a busy start of the year I have finally booked some time off and we are going on vacation! T-9 Days! I am literally counting down my sleeps, all I can think is the ocean, sunshine, salt water and drinks by the pool. My kind of getaway! Until then working hard to stay dry and warm.

Photos by M'c Kenneth

Comments

  1. A turtleneck is perfect to stay cosy during this period! (:
    Nice outfit as always!

    www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aced the look, as per usual! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chic casual look, love it.

    http://www.freedmode.com
    See you soon
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this kind of outfits. They look quite formal with the jacket and elegant pants but worn with sneakers they get a casual vibe. I would definitely wear it! Where are you going for your holidays?
    Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so amazing!!!

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OO FUN! where to? loving this all black look, those converses are a nice touch!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment