GREY MOMENT

WEARING: Max Mara Dress and Jacket, Alexander Wang Mia Bag and Heels.

If we were to run into each other on the street any given day of the week, 6 times out of 7 you'll find me in black. I will admit - sometimes, black gets a little repetitive. On those days I go for white or grey usually, or a mix of the three. If I'm feeling adventurous, there will be some camel or navy; I know, a real risk taker. Today I had one of those "I don't want to wear black" moments and decided on an all light grey look; if the whole head-to-toe outfit is a bit much for you, try just one grey piece. It works really well mixed with black, navy and looks beautiful paired-back with white. It is a versatile colour that usually doesn't get much play in our wardrobes. Textures show- up so much better in grey than in black, keep these tips in mind when you want to mix grey in your closet.


Photos by Carmin Edwards

Comments

  1. Beautiful monochrome! You look so elegant, your bag is amazing!
    www.sanssouci.website

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic! <3

    http://mancinasspot.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like a freaking godess! The outfit is insane and I love how sophisticated you look in this style. The pictures are heavenly, btw, and the lighting is so gorgeous. Really love this. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is simply stunning! That coat is so gorgeous, you look so chic!!

    Shot From The Street

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lately, I also gravitate towards camel, nevertheless I didn't have the guts yet :P How about you inspire me with some more camel outfits? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. from your IG I thought this was an all white look! grey makes it even better! you look amazing as always Melissa! <33 Hope you're having a good year so far.

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! you look amazing!

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my favourite look! 😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment