January 10, 2016

GREY MOMENT

WEARING: Max Mara Dress and Jacket, Alexander Wang Mia Bag and Heels.

If we were to run into each other on the street any given day of the week, 6 times out of 7 you'll find me in black. I will admit - sometimes, black gets a little repetitive. On those days I go for white or grey usually, or a mix of the three. If I'm feeling adventurous, there will be some camel or navy; I know, a real risk taker. Today I had one of those "I don't want to wear black" moments and decided on an all light grey look; if the whole head-to-toe outfit is a bit much for you, try just one grey piece. It works really well mixed with black, navy and looks beautiful paired-back with white. It is a versatile colour that usually doesn't get much play in our wardrobes. Textures show- up so much better in grey than in black, keep these tips in mind when you want to mix grey in your closet.


Photos by Carmin Edwards

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful monochrome! You look so elegant, your bag is amazing!
    www.sanssouci.website

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic! <3

    http://mancinasspot.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like a freaking godess! The outfit is insane and I love how sophisticated you look in this style. The pictures are heavenly, btw, and the lighting is so gorgeous. Really love this. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is simply stunning! That coat is so gorgeous, you look so chic!!

    Shot From The Street

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lately, I also gravitate towards camel, nevertheless I didn't have the guts yet :P How about you inspire me with some more camel outfits? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. from your IG I thought this was an all white look! grey makes it even better! you look amazing as always Melissa! <33 Hope you're having a good year so far.

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! you look amazing!

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my favourite look! 😍

    ReplyDelete