CLASSIC BLACK

WEARING: Carin Wester Coat, Zara Turtleneck, H&M Pants, Adidas Superstars, Rachael Ruddick Le Trop Bag, 8 Other Reasons Rings & THP Shop Cuffs.

From season to season, year after year, black pieces have always been the essential building blocks of my style. It is no secret that I am a fan of black. It is a reliable section of your closet that never lets you down. For any occasion or crisis, black will fufill your needs, make you look effortless and fashionable. It is my go-to option - no doubt, when you shop minimal pieces you end up being timeless. What is your go-to colour when it comes to building your wardrobe and making styling decisions?

Photography: Carmin Edwards.

Comments

  1. This total black is amazing!! Love the pants!
    xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/donkeycool-4487669/

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! love it

    http://mancinasspot.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true about total blacks. Love the turtle neck combination with the clean design of the coat. Beautiful elegant and casual outfit!
    www.sanssouci.website

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the combination of turtleneck and oversized coat! ^-^

    www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup! I def have a love affair with black as well. you look amazing babe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I won't be very original, my go-to colour is definitely black, but I would also say grey. I will never get tired of grey and I feel so good in that colour.
    Your outfit is a proof of an effortless yet very effective look. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment