OFF-THE-SHOULDER

WEARING: Melissa Araujo LS Top (Coming Soon!), SheIn Slim Cut Out Jeans & SheIn Ruffle Loose Dress, Malibu Cali Ivy Mules and V&O x FIGTNY Rings.

Off-the-shoulder tops and dresses were undoubtedly the neckline of the Spring and Summer, I don't think anyone is quite ready to let go of it yet. Now that fall is here it is time to see how to style it without feeling out of season. My tip is to layer; you can do the obvious by adding a jacket or a cardigan, but I recommend wearing it with a long sleeve or turtleneck. I found this dress at SheIn, love the simplicity of it and added the cut off jeans for warmth. These leather mules by Malibu Cali are super comfortable - and tie the outfit together.  Last but not least I am in the process of updating my website with new colours and a few new items like this LS heather grey top - Coming Soon!

Photography by Jeff Nicholls

Comments

  1. Love the layering AND the shoes(!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit! Really elegant and amazing photography! Caught a great light too!
    www.sanssouci.website

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are killing it! i love the layered look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! I love the top!
    xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/donkeycool-4487669/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the layering in this. The off the shoulder paired with a long sleeved is perfect.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amaziiiiiiiiiiiing ! <3

    Emma, http://www.emmabonneaudsblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment