MINIMAL REVOLUTION

WEARING: Zara LS Crop Top, Cmeo Collective Skirt, Andi Malibu Cali Slides & 8 Other Reasons Rings.

Giving continuation to last week's Lighten Up post, I opted for another monotone off-white outfit. The conclusion is that a singular tone look is my favourite way to dress in any season. My everyday style consists of simple looks that focus on quality, shape, fabric, and minimal accessories. I believe this combination creates striking looks and gives any girl a certain individuality in the most under stated way. We have seen minimal and clean looks rising to the trend radar, great brands pushing geometric, angular shapes together; making the minimal design even more interesting through fabric and textures. If you are in to this type of style make sure to check our site Melissa Araujo (we have you covered) also check brands like Cmeo Collective, Calvin Klein, J.W.Anderson, Celine, The Row and Camilla & Marc (and so many more). Let me know what your favourite minimal labels are, I would love to learn a few more to add to my wishing list!

Photography by Mackenzie Walker

Comments

  1. Lovely do much this skirt, so chic outfit.

    http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
    See you soon on my blog
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! you look so amazing!

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is perfection! I'm always a big fan of high detail and less colour. Also definitely needing those slides. Misses xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl this look is just perfect, oh you are gorgeous

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit. Perfect for summer. The lighting gives a nice effect to the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment