February 24, 2014

FACTS


WEARING: Carin Wester Coat, American Apparel Pullover, Splendid Athletic Pants, Calvin Klein Bag & H&M Shoes.

Instead of talking about how busy I have been, I thought it would be nice if I just wrote down some random facts about myself that you may or may not know. Let's see, I love foreign films especially French (Godard), Italian (Fellini) and Spanish (Almodovar) ones. I am really motivated by music, my taste ranges from classical to hip hop and rap (new & old school) but you will never catch me listening to country. I love to read, but I usually don't read contemporary books, I always go for the classics. I love Summer, I normally don't sweat so the hotter the better; I truly dislike the winter. I love carbs (give me pasta, bread, rice), salads don't fill me up (I am the worse vegetarian). The kitchen is no place for me therefore itchy ban is my specialty.

I am not a morning person, I am a night creature, my best ideas and work come during late nights. I can't handle real alcohol or hard 
liquor, I am a red wine, bubbles, malibu and cranberry kinda girl. I love travelling and I am missing that in my life immensely. My favourite city in the world is Paris, then anywhere with lots of sunshine, and an ocean (what a contradiction). I have played a lot of sports, my favourites were Wrestling, Handball, and swimming. I hardly ever wear make up, in a normal week I probably wear blush once. I am not a coffee or chocolate person, I am all about tea and vanilla/caramel sweets. I speak with my hands and I have been told that I am loud, you would never guess it by the way I dress. I am very proud of my brother's accomplishments, our work ethic and dedication come from our mom. My boy and I are experts at long distance relationships due to how much we have travelled since we have been together. The list can go on.

Photos by Carmin Edwards.

34 comments:

  1. love the chunky heels with the sweat pants! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool!!! love the last photo!
    new giveaway on my blog: MICHELA MAZZON

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those pants. they look very comfortable. i am a nightowl too. can't even function properly before 5pm... lol

    http://theplaincanvas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see we have more in common than meets the eye, from rap music to summer, high temperatures (I hardly break a sweat under 30 celsius, too :D), veg(etari)anism, travelling, and the ocean. high five!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a morning either :)
    Love your pants!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks amazing on you :P

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the heels and enjoyed reading the random facts. we have tons in common!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the loose trousers with the white jumper! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous outfit! Fab post, always love reading random facts (I'm so nosy!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found myself nodding along to so many of these things, saying in my head 'yep, me too!'... I do hope we get to meet in person one day, I get the feeling we would get on really well. The only differences are I don't handle the heat (thanks brain for making me faint when I get too hot!), I love hard liquor (rum & whiskey) & I'm definitely a makeup fan (obviously!) ;)
    I have a pair of sweat pants like this that I wear around the house, and I've always wondered if I could get away with them outside too, you've styled them so perfectly here, that I'm tempted to give it a go - though I don't think I'd pull it off as well as you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic posts! Loved learning the randoms about you. :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wait, wrestling??? That's a shocker.:D I'm an Almodovar fan too and I love summer, but I on the other hand sweat like crazy, even when I just sit and do nothing. Ok, maybe that's a bit too much information.:) I love this outfit too, babe, those pants are basically perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome outfit!
    Xo,
    Julie | http://www.juliechagas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sometimes it's nice to say something about themselves ... Love the last photo!!
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great look! I love black and white outfits and these pants are really cool :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous in this look
    Love the shoes

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your thoughts. Cool outfit

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi beauty, no I'm not (I'm @ 3hours from Paris), are you at pfw?
    It will be a pleasure to meet you :)

    Love your shoes btw.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm not a morning person & I love red wine too :)
    Beautiful shoes !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to see you here, it has been a while xx
      M

      Delete
  20. Perfect b&w look!!

    http://fashmongers.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great look!
    Perfect <3

    Nanda Pezzi

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this look! You look great from head to toe sweetie!! <3

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Blog Post: [Health Tips] Stay Fit While You Sit

    ReplyDelete
  23. great look and love your pants!
    http://rueoh.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amazing minimal outfit. Everything about this is perfect. xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice to read these facts about you! I actually didn't think you were such a loud person, and not a fan of wrestling either. It's always interesting to know a person behind the blog! And oh, your shoes are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  26. wow i feel like i've known you for years!
    nice edits on the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    With great pleasure I follow you (bloglovin) and welcome to visit my
    blog about fashion .



    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  28. LOVE that look!

    http://shareasecretmag.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  29. black& white is always classy. You would have to work really hard to ruin that kind of outfit!:)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the take on the joggers and I can't believe those shoes are h&m? might have to make a little visit!

    http://www.yess-please.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete