Ariel's Point

Boracay Island has a lot to offer.  My friend Kiks recommended we take a day trip and visit Ariel's point.  She said it is "the perfect place for the adrenaline junkie"; Which I am not, but the bf is.  Sometimes you take one for the team, and in this case I clearly did.  I survived an hour and a half  boat ride (I am a motion sickness kinda girl) and I am also affraid of heights (Ariel's point is all about diving 15 meters free of equipment, into the deep ocean).  This island hopping was out of my comfort zone but while the bf was finding the primate instinct in him, I found myself a hammock and a  few drinks.  Opposites attract, no doubt!

Wearing: Club Monaco Silk Scarf , American Apparel Bathing Suit and Ray Bans.
Photos by Jeffrey Nicholls and myself <3

Comments

  1. your boyfriend is soooo brave, I would never jump the way he did! hahahha
    amazing pictures!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, I don't jump. Show Nick. Miss you guys! xx

      Delete
  2. OMG! Love thesew photos! Looks amazing xoxo

    http://styleitup-eva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go there too! Omg beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment