Art du Collage

I have been busy sewing up a storm and finally finished my latest collection. I am just so happy and satisfied with my work and designs. It will be nice to start looking for location, a model and hair and make up ideas. I can't wait for an editorial photo shoot and the lookbook. Meanwhile I will keep myself busy by doing other creative things. I miss doing collages and painting, I have not had the time since I have been promoted at work my life has been even busier. Here is a sneak peek of what I want to be doing on my spare time now that I don't have to sew as much.
Broken and in Pieces

Comments

  1. love this post so artistic
    great blog you have a new follower
    support me back!kisses dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..you actually cut that out yourself!! i thought it was some kind of graphics! super cool

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment