BASICS



WEARING: Melissa Araujo Basic Shirt Dress, Alejandro Ingelmo Booties and Vintage Accessories.

I am really excited to share another piece from the LINEAR collection with you, also I wanted to spread the word that this Thursday June 13.13, my collection will drop online and you can see the whole thing! I love this piece, an essential basic that is extremely comfortable, because it's bamboo jersey. I also appreciate that it can be worn by a girl or a guy, being androgynous is key to any good basic.
Also in the subject of basics the lovely people at VARIIED contacted me recently. They asked me if I could answer a few questions, describe some of my go-to pieces, and put it all together with a collage. Check out the interview and some of my favorite items here.   

Photos by Particle Observer. Collage by Maria Aldrey.

Comments

  1. I want your dress! it is the perfect shirt-dress, and perfect boots too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your basic pieces are great, love your work :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PERFECT! Those shoes are so beautiful and that dress is elegant and just fantastic. Love this xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parece bem confortável e lindo!! Estás fazendo um trabalho maravilhoso :D Empolgada para vê-los!

    Uma ótima semana pra ti :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your outfit is perfect! love the black boots

    ...and the small black leather alexander wang bag is even better!!!!


    xx
    http://www.worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit...the boots are die for...

    Lubica
    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the interview, it's great!

    Love that new piece of your collection, can't wait to see all of it!

    Also just wanted to let you know that I'm back at blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. looove the boots! xx
    http://www.surfaddictfashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. In love with these shoes!!

    http://freaky-giraffe.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. ITS TMR!!! im excited :))) U LOOK BEYOND again..in love

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I checked out the collection and am loving it! I like how androgynous it is and the versatility. You do amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the wedges!
    Dolly
    http://www.motelrocks.com/shop/products/Zatchels-Pastel-Baby-Blue-Leather-Satchel.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, that dress is so beautifully cut! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fantastic piece! I can see myself wearing that in the day time and also to go out, love the sides deatil, a lovely touch. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment