Los Angeles

Nothing like a get away with a good friend. My advice to you is to never think too much if someone invites you to go somewhere: Just do it. This was one of those trips, my friend Carrie called me up one night and said "Let's go to LA"  I thought for about 5 minutes and said "Ok, let's do it!" It was my first time there and I quite enjoyed myself, we ate in lots of good places and went out at night to even cooler spots. Of course being the tourist that I am, I had to hit some of the usual places otherwise it woudn't have been LA. We went to Rodeo Drive, Bel Air, Melrose Ave, the Kodak Theater, and the Hollywood Hills. We visited a few beaches, shopped and the highlight of my trip was taking a road trip to go and hang out at Venice Beach (Yes I am a Lord's of Dogtown fan). I didn't run into Britney Spears or Nicole Ritche but it was a great mini vacation filled with sightseeing, pool parties and good company. Here are some of the snaps I took while in LA. I recommend if you are ever there to go eat an organic brunch at The Urth Caffe  and for a nice dinner go to Sur. I loved both of them. Thank you Mel, Adam and Drea for showing us around.

Comments

  1. I want to go to LA again. Your pics are gorgeous. You should be in an American Apparel ad !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ehm, no I don't have them YET.. soon I'll buy them.. very soon hihi.. Great pics btw! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to visit LA! I love the photo looking to Marc by Marc Jacobs!

    Fox Whiskers

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's amazing .. i love LA !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment